Position: Direct Sales/Work Order Project Manager
- Direct to Owner sales
Develop ongoing relationships with Owners to establish consistent work growth
-Hospitals – 50%
-Schools – 15%
-Universities – 10%
- Estimate all projects with a minimum margin establish by Coastal
-All pricing to be reviewed with Keith prior to submission
- Provide weekly calendar to include, but not limited to:
-Project site visits, meetings, walk through, etc.
Business Development events (often after-hours)
-FHEA meetings, ASHRAE, ABC, etc.
-Lunch meetings, dinners, entertainment events, etc.
- Develop and maintain spreadsheet of potential client to be submitted weekly
List to include, at minimum:
-Point of Contact/Title
-Contact information; phone, mobile, email, etc.
-Status of Coastal with facility; registered, approved, etc.
-Current Status/Most recent activity
- Assist on contract projects “as needed” i.e. Submittals, O&M’s, Inspections, etc.
- Provide ongoing updates of upcoming projects, manpower request, schedules, etc.
Essential Physical Functions:
- Drive to and from targeted customers
- Walking around job sites and customer sites
- Occasional climbing of ladders
- Climbing stairs, at times, multiple flights
- Communicate and interact face to face with customers